When I copy edit your work, I ensure that your text is free of errors and inconsistencies and that it adheres to in-house styling. Most importantly, I do that in a way that preserves your writing style so your voice is never lost, only enhanced.
I have provided copy editing services for university presses in Canada and the United States. I have also worked with a variety of organizations to help ensure that their publications, projects, and websites are free of errors and easy to understand.
State University of New York (SUNY) Press
- Telling Silence: Thresholds to No Where in Ordinary Experiences by Charles E. Scott (2023)
- Walking as Artistic Practice by Ellen Mueller (2023)
- Pepper Adams: Saxophone Trailblazer by Gary Carner (2023)
- Philosophy as Stranger Wisdom: A Leo Strauss Intellectual Biography by Carlo Altini (2022)
- Making the Public Service Millennial: Generational Diversity in Public Service by Liza Ireni Saban, Maya Sherman, and Keren Sholmi (2022)
- Amos Oz: The Legacy of a Writer in Israel and Beyond (2022) edited by Ranen Omer-Sherman
- Made in New York: 25 Innovators Who Shaped Our World by Frank Vizard (2022)
- philoSOPHIA and Palimpsest journals (2021)
- Graybridge Malkam develops tools and toolkits for organizations. I have copy edited those documents during development and again prior to printing.
- I have been providing copy editing services to FOCUS Accreditation since 2018. I have edited their FOCUS 2020 Standard and Evidence Guide, FOCUS 2022 Standards and Evidence Guide, Glossary of Terms, and over 15 validation reports. I have developed their in-house style guide and writing guidelines.
- I have provided editorial services to Geddie Advertising on a variety of projects including the 2020 Brier bid, agency communication, and website development.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Copy Editing for Books, Journals, and Reports
- Copy and Stylistic Editing II
- Editing Recipes and Cookbooks
- Substantive and Stylistic Editing
- Practical Grammar and Punctuation
Rates for editing are industry standards and depend on the nature and complexity of the manuscript and the type of editing sought by the author/publisher. Email me at email@example.com
Leave a Reply